Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday = Friday

So I spent a grand total of two days in the office this week. Monday and Tuesday I was still on travel, and yesterday and today I played catch up from my trip. Tomorrow, however, tomorrow is my day. I'm waking up ridiculously early (which will be all the more rough for my slight continuing jet lag) and get on another plane to fly down to Florida - that's right! I'm headed down to see that baby! I'll spend a couple days down there, take Dumps to the zoo, and just play with him and Meredith - I can't wait! Here's a picture of him with his mohawk, and I love it!! He's also just enormous! I'm glad to be getting down to see him again; the last time I saw him was at Christmas, and that's just too long. He's walking now, and I just found the button that lets me post a video here, so maybe after this weekend I'll have a video to post of the little mover and shaker! My goal is to teach him some sort of word-sound that indicates Auntie and Auntie alone. I'll keep you posted... In the meantime, check him out:

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay for Dumps time. Can't wait to see the footage. Have a great time!