Tuesday, June 17, 2008

viewing the neighbors...

I was sitting at the computer this evening (answering email questions to a potential) when I heard the most awful howling. My usual kittay calls weren't working, so I followed the sounds and wandered into the bedroom. There she was in the window (a recent storm has resulted in open window weather) watching a neighbor. By the time I got there she was trying to decide whether she was howling or hissing, and for a little cat that's a tough dilemma, and all I could see was long hair being tossed in the blow of a hairdryer. Oh, but that cat was worked up - her tail was a furrball and he hissed! I had to shut the window and blinds to calm her down. She's a funny girl, that cat.

In other news, Christopher is moving to an apartment of his own, and it's closer to me! He's just on the other side of the park, and I'm already planning breakfast picnics!

No comments: