Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My shi-shi bourgeois shoes got soaked today!

Recently I bought a new pair of shoes that I love inordinately. They weren't ridiculously expensive - only slightly humorously expensive. But they are both adorable and comfortable, so I love them. I've been avoiding wearing them on potentially rainy days, however, because I didn't think they would stand up well to moisture. I got caught in the rain on my way home tonight. It serves me right for loving something so silly.

I met Mr. Eyes for coffee tonight. There was a mix-up as to which coffee shop we were meeting at, so we ended up on the phone at different sides of Dupont, and met in the middle to sit by the fountain with our coffee. He's not an idiot, or socially awkward. His eyes are nice in person. He's got a cute butt. He's originally from India, but has been in the States for over a decade; he's got a nice accent. He's a good, but unimaginative kisser. There's a second date in the works.

Was it worth wet feet? I'll keep you posted...

Jane sent me this today, and I love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Unimaginative because it was the first date? Reserve final judgment - kiss more.