Saturday, June 21, 2008

jam-packed fun

Just a quick word - my weekend is crazy, so I won't be posting. Last night I took Daddo to the Washington Nationals game (it was his birthday!) and we watched some sloppy baseball in a great new ballpark - it was good fun! And I wasn't the only person there wearing a Red Sox cap, so there.

I'm about to run off to the zoo for some hours, and then I get to hop the Metro and head to the outer reaches, a.k.a. Northern VA. There's a family bbq this afternoon, and mom's making cherry pie - totally worth the Metro trip! An 80s cover band show tonight with some folks from work, and a send-off bbq tomorrow, and I'm tired just thinking about it! But it should be fun, and I'll be back home tomorrow with stories to tell, I'm sure...

PS - Meredith took Dumpster to his first baseball game this week - he loved it!! If only she'd remembered that box they call a camera!

No comments: