Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rockin' around the Christmas tree.

This is my beautiful Christmas tree, and this evening, while throwing virtual snowballs on Facebook, I looked up to find this:

a little kittay under the Christmas tree! She even stayed there while I plugged in the lights for optimal effect. And yes, those are dancing penguins on the floor, I have a feeling we went through this last year. Anyway, this year the artificial tree is new(er) and bigger, so the string of penguin lights gets a little lost, which is unfortunate; I may have to think of a new approach next year. But the ornaments are either penguins, glass balls, or glass eggs. I'm still in love with those penguin lights, though:
I mean, really, how great is that? My aunt found them for me a couple of years ago.

So yeah, that cat has claimed a spot under the tree, and I'm not going to put any presents there, because I'm a big sucker like that, and it's cute.

Those headlights are giggle-worthy, as well.

No comments: