Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays and random trivia.

It was a slightly crazy week, but I was glad it went by fast - it's almost Christmas! I spent Saturday out in the burbs on a shopping frenzy with Momola I'm not going to lie, a lot of that shopping was for me. I needed stuff! Besides, the whole world is on sale! I got bargains, and work clothes, organizational tools for the house, and a fancy party dress for the office party in January that I may miss if my flights don't get in on time. The dress is so wonderful that if I miss the party then I'm making up a reason to go out in that lovely. Also, I "organized" a gathering for the big birthday - nothing big, despite the big birthday, I'm headed to my local, letting people buy me drinks to celebrate my doing nothing but being born, and maybe we'll move on to second bar later in the evening - anyone's welcome to come along, we'll be at Commonwealth around 8pm, AND Lee has promised to come up. No night with Lee ever goes by without a story to tell!

Ok, on my first night out post-disease, I met a new friend who introduced me to this piece of trivia:

What temperature does it have to be outside for spit to freeze before it hits the ground?

I'll tell next time.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments: