Wednesday, January 21, 2009

one week later...

Ok, so the weekend was a bit of a flurry, what with getting ready to spend this week in California - well, when I wasn't watching the Battlestar Galactica marathon in preparation for the new episode. But the rest of my time was spent getting ready. I wrote in my blog journal, but I'm not typing it in tonight. Tonight I'm in Santa Barbara, and after eleven hours of meetings, I'm so tired that over-cooked pork in my room service dinner made me cry. Maybe it was the forgotten roll. Or the ranch dressing when I asked for blue cheese... whatever tipped me over the edge, I called the kitchen back to say that, yeah, bee-atches, I may have been so hungry that I ate the mashed potatoes, green beans, and one piece of meat that wasn't dry cardboard, but I ain't happy. They took it off my bill, but I'm still a little hungry, and really, that doesn't make me a winner. One more glass of wine and I'm crawling under the covers, hoping tomorrow goes more smoothly.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am so out of the BSG loop - I've got to get back on that shizzle! :)

Astrowahoo said...

want me to tell you what's happened? "Shhh! just watch!"