Thursday, October 23, 2008

I feel the need...

...the need for speed.

I spent the evening with my legs wrapped around an engine.

Get your mind out of the gutter, fools, I was driving a go-kart. Although, racing around the curves and gunning it on the straightaway? Totally hot. Maybe it's a good thing that when I got off the metro and thought about beer the bar at my pub was all full - nary a barstool in sight. That's a shame, as I was temporarily wide-awake with residual adrenaline, and drinking a beer while telling Bartender about my new appreciation for Danika Patrick sounded like a great idea. Don't get me wrong, I still don't understand watching race cars, but driving them? Any day.

With less than two weeks to go before the election, here's something to make you laugh:

1 comment:

The Astronomer said...

I can't decide if that is funny or just plain creepy.