Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I know I said, "let's take a break," but...

Um, hi, Snooze-button? It's me. Look, I know I said we should take a break, that you weren't good for me, and I'd be better off without you. Here's the thing - I can't really hack it without you. Work is busy and the alarm is set for 5am. We've sprung forward, and it's dark outside. I need you. So let's give it another go, and see if we can't find a healthier balance, ok? Because I still can't use you as a crutch for an hour each morning, but it turns out I can't just leap out of bed, either.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Why the heck is the alarm set for 5 am? You gotta shorten your morning routine! :)

Astrowahoo said...

I was at the office at 7am this morning - not the norm. Although, being there at 8am is all too familiar to me lately...