Friday, March 20, 2009

new and improved

I can now blog from my blackberry. This, when discovered last week, seemed like the penultimate blogging leap forward. Now, however, I can twit (I like that better than tweet) and discovered tonight the ability to connect blog- and tweet-ospheres. True madness envelopes the world, but really, I'm thinking it's a good thing. I'm new to Twitter, but the appeal of the mini-blog was always clear. I like an audience (who doesn't?), I like to tell stories (why else would I be here?), and I like to think others wouldn't mind reading my comments on my world. So I've added a new feature to the sidebar, and will let that be my excitement for the day. It's either that or the hour long sitting session while waiting for the hotel shuttle to pick me up after my meetings today - turns out they thought I wanted to be dropped off at the campus, and were wondering why I hadn't come to the lobby for my ride... Hint: don't ask for my cell phone number if you're not going to use it to locate me. I'm just saying. I'd have gone back to the museum to see the Rodin collection if I'd've known.

Now, after three and a half hours of work phone calls after a full day of meetings? I'm packing it in. Enjoy the twitterific snark, or the snark-tastic tweets. Just don't blow the whistle on my fun. TWEET!!

No comments: