Wednesday, November 19, 2008

babies and booze

The Dumpster came to visit last week. He came by the office, where his auntie taught him to cover himself with post-it flags. We went to the zoo, where auntie and Dumpster looked at the animals while his momma and uncle talked discussed 90210 (did you know it came back?). Auntie taught him 1-2-3, Jump! and he loved it. Now his momma complains I've hindered his number learning. I say, if you jump when he expects you to, he'll count just fine. And for the very first time, Auntie didn't get sick after playing with that baby - even though he was coming down with a cold! I think it's because I went straight from baby playtime to grown-up playtime and the liberal application of plenty of booze - alcohol kills germs, you know. I had two friends celebrating their birthdays Saturday night, so got all dolled up and disco fabulous (theme party, of course) and headed out after a disco nap. Good thing I took that nap, as I rolled back in around 4:30am. Nothing productive happened the next day.

Here's my favorite picture from the Dumpster's visit:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Since this visit - he's cut two of those pesky canine teeth - now he's a little vampire!!