Wednesday, February 4, 2009

buckle your safety belts...

It's going to be a bumpy ride through February. Yesterday at work I was organizing my calendar for the month, and I'm already stressed out about all the stuff we're trying to get done this month - and it's only the 4th! I can't wait for the last week of the month, when I'll be in Boston with the whole family, even little Dumpster! His auntie is taking him to the Museum of Science and the New England Aquarium, and she's hoping there's still snow on the ground since his mean momma moved to Tampa, where hurricanes are more common than snowfall. But for now, it's time to start the day, or attempt a re-boot, as I woke up to the phone before my alarm clock - it was a woman about work. "I'm sorry to call so early..." Let me tell you what, if you call at 6:15am, you'd better have something to say that couldn't go in an email, and that's all I'll say about that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We only had one hurricane that came anywhere near us last season and for some reason I keep waking up to temps below freezing - so shut it! But he has been reading up on penguins for you.....